The Great British Stag
Travel & Events Advisor – 1st August 2017
FULL TIME POSITION – BRISTOL BASED
We’re growing our sales team at The Great British Stag and we’re after someone brilliant to help our customers book their perfect stag weekend.
The Great British Stag is a group travel specialist based in Bristol. We specialise in tailor-made stag weekends in some of the top destinations in the UK.
We pride ourselves in our high levels of customer service and constantly receive positive feedback from our customers about our booking process and knowledge. At present we are looking to grow the team and need someone to help our customers book their weekends. You will be presented with enquiries and will need to liaise with customers on the phone and by email, to help them construct the perfect weekend for their group.
The company is part of the Orchid City & Spa travel group, established in 2011 who specialise in luxury group travel around the UK.
IMPORTANT: No experience is required, we can train you. We’re looking for the person with the right personality, attitude and work ethic. We’ll teach you the skills you need. If you have some of the required skills then great, but don’t worry if you don’t.
The job will be full time and based in our new office in Clifton in Bristol starting in September 2017.
Requirements – anyone wishing to apply for the role will have some or all of the following:
- A solid understanding of customer service
- Common sense
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic sales experience (not vital)
- A desire to be part of an ambitious team
- Structured and logical approach to problem solving
- Basic IT skills
- Passion for travel or events
- A strong work ethic
- A polite telephone manner
- Good sense of humour
In return we will offer a chance to be a vital part of our young, fun and growing team. This is an exciting time in our business, and we anticipate huge growth in the company over the next couple of years. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key part of the team, helping to shape our future.
We offer :
- Salary – £13k – £15k + bonus (£15k-17k OTE)
- Familiarisation trips
- Epic Christmas parties (Chamonix Christmas 2016)
- Basic Sales training
- A place to work where people matter and your contribution will be valued
- Rewards for outstanding performance
- Great opportunity for career growth, if you demonstrate your ability to grow with the company
HOW TO APPLY
If you think this is for you, and you would like to apply for the role please send us the following:
- Copy of your CV
- Cover message explaining why you would like to work with us in no more than 200 words
Send it to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 31st August 2017
Ask Us About The Job
TEL: 0800 234 6265
EMAIL: [email protected]
HQ: 14 Whiteladies Road, BRISTOL, BS8 1PD
MON-FRI 9AM - 5PM